"When it comes to love, I think we meet in a place of uncertainty, and then we make our way from there, until we have found our way home."
- T.B. LaBerge // Unwritten Letters to You (via tblaberge)
"A good goal should scare you a little and excite you a lot."
- Chris Soriano (via w-ildfires)
"The truth is a difficult pill to take, even if you know it will make you well."
- my theology professor (via be0k)
"Here’s honesty. When you’re 25 and younger they say inexperienced to shut you up. When your 25 and older they say past your prime to shut you up. The whole point is for you to feel either too young or too old or too inexperienced or too weary from experience. Old dogs do learn new tricks. Young rattlesnakes do have better venom. The unskilled lack confidence. The skilled get lazy. Everyone has a hiccup. You want to be something, carve out a space big enough to sit in and get to it."
- Dig Yourself (via howitzerliterarysociety)
"I will never apologize for being me, but I will apologize for the times that I am not."
- Michael Carini (via herkindoftea)
(Source: acrylicalchemy, via herkindoftea)
"Wake me like coffee,
soothe me like a cup of tea,
you are all my warmth."
- Daily Haiku on Love by Tyler Knott Gregson (via herkindoftea)
(Source: tylerknott.com, via herkindoftea)