Cause all of me loves all of you.
All your curves and your edges.
All your perfect imperfections.
You are so wonderful. Thank you.
New questions from the lovely Paige (thewholesomehandbook)
1. What’s your favourite simple pleasure?
Ginger beer x100
2. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
From Dr. Suess :) “Those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind”. Just be yourself and the right people will filter into your life.
3. What’s an unpopular opinion you hold?
Well, I don’t drink, and a lot of people think that’s lame. I personally don’t feel the need to do it, though I don’t really have anything against it (in moderation).
4. What are you grateful for in this moment?
I needed this question. I have had a rough few weeks, and it’s so nice to be reminded to feel grateful. I’m grateful for my family who I got to see this weekend, I’m grateful for the opportunity to pursue a master’s degree at a great school, and I’m grateful to be involved with a new initiative called The Panacea Project - it’s really been picking up steam and it’s very exciting!
5. What is your favourite non-physical trait that you possess?
I am SO goofy! My favorite “compliment” is when people tell me I’m weird…of course I want to be weird :) normal is boring! (and doesn’t exist ;p)
6. What smells hold strong memories for you?
Smokey campfire smell always makes me feel cozy. It brings me right back to this one moment, sitting around the campfire with my mom when I was younger and her pointing out Uranus in the sky.
7. What interesting skills do you possess?
I can wiggle my ears?
8. Share your best recipe (or favourite take-out order!)
Oooh, great question! My best recipe is BY FAR my banana bread recipe.
Check for done-ness after 1 hour.
PS As a trick I sometimes use COFFEE yogurt instead of sour cream. Yum!
(I don’t add walnuts because my dad is allergic, but that’s always a good addition too)
9. Where’s your happy place?
The first thing than came to mind is in my boyfriend’s arms teehee ;p (@ziggityzags) but that feels a little too cliche. I’ve really been missing home and my dog a lot, but also anywhere with a combination of woods and water.
10. Who is your favourite person?
Yikes! Can I say my boyfriend again? He has taught me SO much in the past year/two years and I am beyond grateful for him. He helped me learn how to be a caring, sincere partner, showed me my inherent worth, and nourished my creativity. I am a very lucky lady.
1. What is your favorite restaurant?
2. What are you most passionate about?
3. What does “I love you” mean to you?
4. What was the biggest surprise you had?
5. Who do you most admire?
6. If you could go anywhere, where would you live?
7. What is your dream job?
8. How many pets do you have/want to have?
9. Favorite vegetable?
10. Do you have any irrational phobias?